Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

a few relic eks and recent purchases

http://s684.photobucket.com/albums/v...view=slideshow

some relic pics i had kicking about and then a group pic of my recent purchases hop you like i will try and get some close up pics of the eks when i can work out this photobucket it takes so long to sort out lol

becki

hi Becki, i like what i see, cant wait for close ups! and those ground dug ones, wow! they look like they came out of Tutankhamens tomb!! still like 'em tho!! -Nigel
    sigpic 57ers...."The Devil Is In The Detail"

Comment

do like the good old recent purchases

Comment

eks

just waiting for the camera to charge then ill put some good close ups of the recent purchases cheers guys

Comment

Been collecting long? Addictive little buggers, What happened to the car in the avatar, looks like the council run no parking lines over it?

Comment

nice collection.

Comment

Originally posted by evilmike View Post
              Been collecting long? Addictive little buggers, What happened to the car in the avatar, looks like the council run no parking lines over it?
              hahahaha its the ford focus st500 ltd adition next to my outher halfs focus rs im lucky if the council do any thing up here lol been collecting bayonets got my first el about 3years an un marked ek2 "11" and yes they are addictive very addictive

becki

Comment

cool, my other half has a one owner MK2 RS2000, been garaged and not been out in a while though was her fathers, needs a good bit of TLC, but the body is 100%. Got to watch the Thievin scroats, my neighbour took delivery of the new bad boy Mondeo what ever thats called, was nicked that first night, they'd already had away his RS Focus. Doh

anyway back to EK's

Comment

EK relic collectors are a special breed! Nice ones!

Comment

Nice EKs Becki, are any maker marked? The relic EK looks like it has a medical problem!

Comment

first ground dug i find convincing..

yes a beauty

congratulations ,,very nice collection

regards kay

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                      X