First Round 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First Round 3

Hey all. Just got my first Round 3. Wanted to post some pics to share. Also wondering about maker as there is no MM (at least that I can see). Comments and info are always welcome!

Ryan

pic 2

Comment

No MM!

If there are any other pics areas or angels people would like to see or need to see to help with my question just ask. Thanks!
      Last edited by Military nut; 04-05-2009, 10:09 AM. Reason: Text

Comment

Nice original 'thick' version. Great addition to your collection.

Comment

Originally posted by Adrian View Post
          Nice original 'thick' version. Great addition to your collection.
          Ya, I had heard there were thin and thick versions. It felt thick in hand so I figured that is what it was! Thanks Adrian

Ryan

Comment

Nice one Ryan!

Comment

Hi Ryan, agree with Adrian, a nice "Thick" version with shiny paint, know that because i've had it for a short time. You been bying some crosses from Sweden lately, are you trying to drain us

Comment

Nice addition Ryan

Comment

nice cross Ryan, great find -Nigel
                  sigpic 57ers...."The Devil Is In The Detail"

Comment

Originally posted by Roglebk View Post
                    Hi Ryan, agree with Adrian, a nice "Thick" version with shiny paint, know that because i've had it for a short time. You been bying some crosses from Sweden lately, are you trying to drain us
                    HAHA Carl! I have tons of family in Sweden, but have never been there (my great grandfather on father's side came to the US in the 30's I beleive, with two brothers. They went back, he stayed, so I have a bunch of cousins and such) I figured if I can't go there, mine as well bring some stuff FROM Sweden to me! lol

Schönbeck and you have been great to deal with, and my collection just keeps growing...sadly my pocket book doesn't!

Ryan

P.S. does anyone know a maker? Or with it being a thick Round 3, which makes it early, does that make it too hard to narrow down? Just curious. I like to keep a small journal on what I got, the maker etc etc so I can look back and know exactly what when and where I got it! Thanks.

Comment

The jury is still out on the maker(s) of round three EKs. The only manufacturer tied to one of these EKs is Deschler. There are several variants, have a look here: http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...ht=round+maker

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                      X