Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dietrich's German Cross Book

Hi,

I am not sure if something has already been said/posted about Dietrich's new book or not, if so I must have missed it. Anyway, while at the SOS I got a chance to chat with Dietrich and look at a draft version of the text and I must say that this will be, again like his RK book, another wonderful book that will answer all of the questions about this high award and prove to be another great reference work.

Gary B
    ANA LM #1201868, OMSA LM #60, OVMS LM #8348

yes! It is perfect publishment that I am always looking for!!
    I will buy it as my collection as well!

Comment

Originally posted by Gary B View Post
      Hi,

I am not sure if something has already been said/posted about Dietrich's new book or not, if so I must have missed it. Anyway, while at the SOS I got a chance to chat with Dietrich and look at a draft version of the text and I must say that this will be, again like his RK book, another wonderful book that will answer all of the questions about this high award and prove to be another great reference work.

Gary B
      http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...=dietrich+book

I ordered mine a few days ago...

_______
      Robert

Comment

I agree that this is a must have. Wish it didn't hit the wallet so hard though. But an investment in a book like this saves tons of cash in the long run.

Comment

Originally posted by adlerfan53 View Post
          I agree that this is a must have. Wish it didn't hit the wallet so hard though. But an investment in a book like this saves tons of cash in the long run.
          As stated above this probably will save a "ton" of cash for us uneducated cross collectors!
          Any book well researched and with good clear photo's of the item in study is well worth the admission price! And untill You have written and had a book Proofed, laid out, Printed etc the price always seems high!
          This book will be well worth the cost considering the special nature, and price has alot to due with this as not alot of copies will be sold as opposed to a best seller due to the limited interest! So price is adjusted accordingly... as Lay out and printing costs are astronomical!
          I will most sure have a copy!
          Kevin

Comment

I ordered mine at the S-O-S and, from first-hand experience, can only agree with Kevin...writing a book like this does not pay a very good hourly wage.

Best,
            Skip

Comment

Originally posted by adlerfan53 View Post
              lol if you can afford a nice DKiG, i'm sure the book won't crush your pocket book too badly. I'm new to the hobby and with limited funds right now won't be nabbing up a DKiG inless I win the lottery therefore I probably won't get the book, at least anytime soon. I certainly need to get off my butt and get the ones I could use, becuase I am paranoid as all sin about getting ripped off.

Anyhow gratz on another book, I am sure it's a wonderful volume!

Ryan

Comment

Ordered mine a month ago, on his webpage...can't wait for it to arrive

/Flemming

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                X