Parade Mounts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Parade Mounts

Hi guys. As my collection swells I am finding some interst in Spanges and parade mounts. I was wondering if people might post some photos of parade mounts so I can see. Specifically ones with EKs and or KVKs (can they be together? I don't know, i'm new to medal bars, please explain if you can!).

I love EKs especially but also very much like KVKs. I would love to see some bars with either or both, and of course whatever else might come with them!

Also I know it varies on quality and what awards are rpesent but if I wanted one with these awards about what am I looking at price wise? Any rough estimates? I tried to look on e-stand as I recall a few mounts but I could only find one EK mount and no KVK mounts. Thanks for any info before hand!

Ryan

Ryan,

Do a search on medal bars and you wil find several threads with many bars in them.

Gary B
    ANA LM #1201868, OMSA LM #60, OVMS LM #8348

Comment

There are a few different examples on this thread:
      http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=271706

Comment

My little contribution ....
        Attached Files

Comment

One of my parade bars with 2 special features: First the EK 2 is a round 3 and 2nd the Service Medal is marked L/13 in the rim
          Attached Files

Comment

Awsome stuff guys! I really am starting to LOVE these things. I talked to a couple people already, but is there any place you guys go for these (besides obviously e-stand!)?

A few more links never hurt haha

Great pics, I love them all! Thanks.

Ryan

Comment

My contribution.

Wayne
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Alex K. View Post
                One of my parade bars with 2 special features: First the EK 2 is a round 3 and 2nd the Service Medal is marked L/13 in the rim
                BTW is L/13 mark rare? I am assuming. I don't know much about the occupation medals and the like. Thanks

Ryan

P.S. Thanks for adding your bar to the thread Wayne. Love the orange ribbon of the EK!

Comment

Not the Occupation Medal is marked but the Wehrmacht 4 Year Service Medal is marked L/13. I believe they are rare because i haven´t seen another one with that maker mark.

Comment

Originally posted by Alex K. View Post
                    Not the Occupation Medal is marked but the Wehrmacht 4 Year Service Medal is marked L/13. I believe they are rare because i haven´t seen another one with that maker mark.
                    Oh alright, sorry I misunderstood. Either way if L/13 is a rare MM, then even better! Did you get that here on e-stand? I'm picking brains for good places to look for and get bars!

Ryan

Comment

I have the original narrow ribbon that came with the cross. It was never used.
                      Trooper must have had everything Parade Mounted without ever wearing the ek.

Wayne

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                      X