Is this a Mint Deschler?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is this a Mint Deschler?

I came across this just now, and thought it could be a mint deschler? What do you guys think?

If it is, how much would you pay?

Thanks!

Not a Deschler, looks more like a Zimmerman.

Comment

Its not a Deschler. Its a '6' Fritz Zimmermann, a very common EK2 maker. Its in very good condition.

I would pay about 70 euro for this.

Comment

Excellent Pebbled finish, Beading flaw and all make this a nice cross, Are F. Zimmermann's crosses found in this excellent condition very often? I do not think so?
        Kevin

Comment

Now thats a nice quality piece!!

Comment

Awesome paint on that Zimmerman. I like it. Good find.

Comment

A Deschler to compare with...

Hello,

Nice cross indeed. Don't often see paint like that on any cross.

A Deschler has a different jump ring set up and also has two very distinctive beads where the 12 o'clock arm meets the 3 o'clock arm. Here is one to view. I hope it helps.

Regards,
              Stu
              Attached Files

Comment

And there You have a nice Deschler & Sohn cross! Great look that one has Stu!
                Kev

Comment

Hi dengwill, I saw this EK only yesterday while searching for a Deschler EKII myself. I have been aware of this dealer for some time, but as yet not purchased anything form him. He has lots of nice EKs, but I am a bit concerned about a couple of his EKIs. Probably just me being a bit paranoid though!

I wont mention the website name or post a link as this is your thread, and you might want to keep it under wraps, but I would be interested to see what the EK guys here think. Let me also just say that I dont think this dealer is trying to rip anyone off, just that sometimes good fakes do get through the net, even with the best will in the world.

As far as I can see, his EKIIs are all good.

Comment

Pimp....LEE.....Must have been a mal ajustment to the spray gun air to paint ratio when sprayed .

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                    X