Warning: session_start(): open(/var/cpanel/php/sessions/ea-php74/sess_2171e57426a6db6258a6915e943db8af5565118d41dbfb8d, O_RDWR) failed: No space left on device (28) in /home/devwehrmacht/public_html/forums/includes/vb5/frontend/controller/page.php on line 71 Warning: session_start(): Failed to read session data: files (path: /var/cpanel/php/sessions/ea-php74) in /home/devwehrmacht/public_html/forums/includes/vb5/frontend/controller/page.php on line 71 Minature Spanges - Wehrmacht-Awards.com Militaria Forums
Emedals - Medalbook

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Minature Spanges

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Minature Spanges

I have decided (with help) to post pictures of my minature spanges (ribbon bars, singles, pins). I tried to identify them and a couple were easy, they were stamped on the back. I think the only way to identify is by the date bar as the rest of the spange is not as clear as the big ones are.

For my first attempt is my Police ribbon bar. The spange measures 13mm x 13mm and I believe is made by Boerger (look at the one).
    Attached Files

Luft Bar

Next is a Luftwaffe ribbon bar. The spange measures 10mm x 10mm and I don't know who made the spange (can't even guess).
    Attached Files

Comment

Stick Pin

Stick pin spange, measures 15mm x 15mm and marked L/16.
      Attached Files

Comment

They come in many sizes.

Bob Hritz
        Attached Files
        In the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king.

Duct tape can't fix stupid, but it can muffle the sound.

Comment

EK Pin

EKI & II with EKII spange. The spange measures 7mm x 7mm and stamped L/15.
          Attached Files

Comment

EK Spanges

EKI & EKII both with spanges. The EKI spange measures 9mm x 6.5mm and the EKII is 6mm x 6mm.
            Attached Files

Comment

Spange

This is an unfinished EKII Spange, measures 6mm x 6mm.
              Attached Files

Comment

Very very nice collection of ek spange minis you have there!

Looks like the new one fill fit in there perfectly
                Kind regards,
                Giel

Check out our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/Giels-Milit...5292741243193/

Comment

Originally posted by CMSgt View Post
                  I have decided (with help) to post pictures of my minature spanges (ribbon bars, singles, pins). I tried to identify them and a couple were easy, they were stamped on the back. I think the only way to identify is by the date bar as the rest of the spange is not as clear as the big ones are.

For my first attempt is my Police ribbon bar. The spange measures 13mm x 13mm and I believe is made by Boerger (look at the one).
                  Dear Chief,

Nice bars and spanges. I believe this first ribbon bar posted is for a Customs official and not police. The 3rd LS award is one of the variations for the Customs device. As I recall there are 3 patterns of Customs LS devices worn on ribbon bars: 1) the cutout as shown, 2) the solid version and 3) the yellow embroidered version.

That being said I would have one of the forum experts see if this possible combination of LS awards is possible. The bar has 2 Heer LS awards, a Customs LS award and a FS 25 year award. I do not know all of the regs but this would seem like a hard task to accomplish (I could be wrong on this)

Gary B
                  ANA LM #1201868, OMSA LM #60, OVMS LM #8348

Comment

Hi
                    you're right with the first one, an absolute beauty!

the 2nd one I'm not sure. I've seen it as a stickpin aswell, awful workmanship eh?

3rd one is definately L/16, quite a common one. I've seen it on mini chains too

your 'L/15' is really L/16. Probably the most common stickpin spange design (compare numeral '1' with your other L/16, and fullsize ones)
                    the zinc combo could also be L/16, and even the unfinished one

as the L/16 ones are so plentiful, the do give me a little worry! but nothing I can prove

and funnily enough I've got a few right beside me as we speak! (excuse the awful photos)

hey Bob, can we see close ups of your smaller ones?
                    regards
                    jon
                    Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

New

Here is my latest one (thanks Giel, his picture).
                        Attached Files

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 3 users online. 0 members and 3 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                        X