This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1500 'views' in no time!

Although I haven't paid dues to participate in certain areas of this Forum the amount of effort I have put in to countering various collector myths coupled with providing a 40 year view on these things I think my 'view' should be allowed without being "edited" or offered a "suspension" or a downright "boot" from participating!

So here we go:
    Why were the comments of 'certain' posters edited when it pertained to a very serious question about a very high end medal?

The S&L flaw question has nagged colectors for years and years and just when it might develope, albeit with some pointed words, the "character" is edited away!?

Did the dealer overstep and call American collectors out of name or ability? Yes but...
    Big deal...we all get defensive and lash out at times but (one) shouldn't have the ability or the pomposity to take away a very insightful discussion.

I expect that the dealer realized that 1500+ potential customers read this and (he) possibly asked for discreet editing but if that's NOT the case why not let the "flavor" of the discussion continue?

I have read much more egregious threads and shamefully just when this was going places the wind was abruptly taken from the sails! Really too bad.

That said, I await my 'ear boxing'!
    Regards,
    Dave

I have no idea but here's the punch you asked for.
    Attached Files

Comment

Kurt,

Your view is duly noted and left for others to read, but the questions and issues you raise do not have anything to do with any of the Crosses of the Wehrmacht. Thus, this is not the place for those questions and issues to be discussed and I am closing this thread.
      George

Comment

Dear Kurt,

If you would participate within the boundaries of the rules and with mutual respect you would receive no communications from me. I have issued you a courtesy “warning” in the past instead of an outright suspension/expulsion because you bring some entertainment value to the forum, but I see that this was not appreciated and in the future I will act without such procedural nuisances.

That said, administrative actions such as post deletions or membership status changes are as a matter of policy not open for public debate or discussion.
        Sebastián J. Bianchi

Wehrmacht-Awards.com

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
        X