Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EK2 1939 a little bit bigger!?!?

Hi!

I have buy this EK2 from a friend. Now i see that it is a little bit bigger than my other EK2. You can see it on the pics. The right one is the old EK with 43,8mm x 43,9mm and the new one on the left has 44,3mm x 44,6 mm.
    I want your opinion,please. Can you say me wich producer it is.

Greets
    Tim

I have a 24 marked EK2 (Arbeitsgemeinshaft der Graveur, Hanau) which is slightly larger than others. Here is a photo showing this 24 next to an unmarked one. This could be your answer although there seems to be a few differences... Gordon's book lists 93 as producing slightly larger EK2's also. According to this book, most EK2's are about 44 x 44mm (give of take a few mm). 24 and 93 are about 45mm...
    Attached Files
    Last edited by TerryG; 10-07-2003, 01:55 PM.

Comment

THX!
      My larger EK has no marks. Can u post the reverse please? Can anyone post a 93 EK wich is lager?

Greets
      Tim

Comment

Larger EK2

Here is the other side of my 24 marked EK2. I hope this will help although I am not sure that yours is a 24.
        Attached Files

Comment

I have found this one. It is 60: Katz und Dehyle. My EK2 came in the bag from Katz and Deyhle!

Greets!
          Tim

Comment

Originally posted by TOS1981
            I have found this one. It is 60: Katz und Dehyle. My EK2 came in the bag from Katz and Deyhle!

Greets!
            Tim

nevermind...
            Last edited by RichardC; 10-08-2003, 04:28 PM.

Comment

nevermind
              Last edited by RichardC; 10-08-2003, 04:26 PM.

Comment

Thats my medal....i just recently determined ,with the help of some members of this site, that it is an unmarked 60...i also have the bag and the bag for the ribbon...and i also recently discovered the name of the original owner of the cross it belonged to a Hans-Jochen Wasmund..

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                X