Dose Nobody Know?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dose Nobody Know?

Gentlemen,.....May I direct you to my previous question "How many makers"...... Is this a subject that nobody has an accurate answer to?......How many different makers were there of,...EKII,....EKI,..and....Knights Cross?.... I just want/need to know the numbers not the names! ....Thankyou Chap's!

The top of this very forum has a thread pinned with the title "Official List of EK 1939 manufactueres." Maybe the title of the thread is not clear enough and we need to change it?

RK manufactuerers were: S&L, Juncker, Godet, Zimmermann, K&Q, Schickle and one unknown.

Hope that helps to calm down the bursting thirst for knowledge!

Dietrich
    B&D PUBLISHING
    Premium Books from Collectors for Collectors

Comment

are there ANY clues at all about who the unknown KC maker may be..

do you have an idea about the maker, but you're not 100% sure.... or are there NO clues at all?

Just out of curiosity and me having no idea about KC's at all, how can we know that the unknown maker actually made KCs pre 1945 and not some post war KC?

Comment

Originally posted by Steinar View Post
        Just out of curiosity and me having no idea about KC's at all, how can we know that the unknown maker actually made KCs pre 1945 and not some post war KC?
        My geuss is Deumer but that is really just a guess.

They, meaning the 3/4 Ring Type, have been awarded and can be 100% identified in contemporary pictures. Moelders and Suhren, for example.

Dietrich
        B&D PUBLISHING
        Premium Books from Collectors for Collectors

Comment

Regarding the Official list of EK 1939 thread, I am afraid it's not entirely accurate, there are probably quite a few fake and post war marked cross makers on that list, like the well debated H. Wernstein for instance.. Same goes with the EK2 rarity stats thread I'm afraid.. I would go for the list pics thread and packets thread when it goes for EK2.. A good reference are the packets I've learned - if there is a genuine maker marked packet, then there is a genuine maker...

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
          X