adresses from living knights-cross-recipients

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

adresses from living knights-cross-recipients

hi, i am looking for adresses of living knights-cross-recipients, can anyone help me please? i like to write them and ask for a handsigned picture. please help me and contact me!!! thanks!

personally i would not give out peoples adresses on line... its not right

Comment

Im with Jono, You never know who your giving them out to.
      http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=295616

Comment

Especially to someone whos made two posts, sorry pal no can do.

James M

Comment

If you ask me, let these old men alone, they are probably 80-90+ years old.
          Show them that respect

Comment

Ive never contacted any of these men, ever, and I never will, purely because I feel they may want to be left alone, as steinar sais, they may want to forget it all.

James M

Comment

You will get no addy's from me, But to tell you all.... There are several Vet's that look forward to the walk to the post box!
              Several letters asking for 1 to ##? signatures! usually at a fee of $5.00 each... prepaid, with pre paid return post!
              I know a person (Not Myself) that does quite well paying for signatures and re selling!
              True... some vet's would love nothing more than to be left ALONE!
              On the other hand, it is a nice perk for the Vet's that choose to do it, and they look forward to the extra money!
              So best of luck on your search! You will have a hard time getting addy's here or on any other forum!
              Kevin

Comment

And another thought, this crosses area is not the place to ask! And if you live in Germany, You probably have a vet or two nearby? Pay dues and Join a veterans organization! and you may meet a few?
                Kev

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                X