X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EK 2 Round 3

Your opinions are welcome, thanks.

Iron core, unmarked.

Last edited by deckard_67; 06-13-2008, 10:52 AM. Reason: Uploaded photos on another sites

I can't see pics.

Regards

Grueni
    Regards
    Daniel

Search:
    !!! all awards with [L/15] mark !!!
    Otto Schickle
    All early 57er pieces

Comment

Originally posted by grueni1208 View Post
      I can't see pics.

Regards

Grueni
      Now it seems to be ok

I hope so....

Comment

Original rounded 3 EK II

Regards

Grueni
        Regards
        Daniel

Search:
        !!! all awards with [L/15] mark !!!
        Otto Schickle
        All early 57er pieces

Comment

Hello

I agree, looks good to me.

Regards
          David

Comment

looks good to me too! clean and nice condition i must add in!

Comment

Thanks guys, now it's the time to show the last EK2 i added to start my collection...

It's a Schinkelform with iron core.

Comment

I love rounders and schinkels......be careful it is expensively addicting
                Nice crosses.
                Best regards,
                Todd

Comment

Deckard,
                  On your Schinkel let others chime in in term of authenticity. The swaz and the date remind me of my Maybauer but I am wondering about the suspension loop and the outer frame. Also what size is the ribbon in mm
                  Best regards,
                  Todd

Comment

Originally posted by Westmark View Post
                    Deckard,
                    On your Schinkel let others chime in in term of authenticity. The swaz and the date remind me of my Maybauer but I am wondering about the suspension loop and the outer frame. Also what size is the ribbon in mm
                    Best regards,
                    Todd
                    The cross is 43,32 mm in wide x 43,12 mm in height, the ribbon 35 mm and the swaz stais in a squared with 6,8 mm side. What about suspension loop ???
                    Last edited by deckard_67; 06-15-2008, 02:04 AM. Reason: I repeated measurement...

Comment

Would the forum please render their knowlegeable opinions on Deckard 67's Schinkel. I am not in a position, from a knowledge standpoint, to render an opinion. I was wondering about the size of the outer frame and the placement of the suspension loop. I would say that the ribbon is most likely a regular EK 2 ribbon and not for a Schinkel cross. Deckard I may be totally off base here that is why I want other opinions.
                      Best regards,
                      Todd

Comment

Try this...

Hello Deckard,

I am unable to comment upon the authenticity of your 2nd cross but have found in the past that the experts will check out a thread, comment, then move on. If you later add another cross to the thread it often gets missed.

I'd suggest that in the future you start new threads for each item you would like checked or display them together. In the mean time I think you should PM someone like Grueni, who is an expert in the EKII, and ask him to stop by the thread again. Hope that helps.

Kind regards,
                        Stu

Comment

Originally posted by Stu W View Post
                          Hello Deckard,

I am unable to comment upon the authenticity of your 2nd cross but have found in the past that the experts will check out a thread, comment, then move on. If you later add another cross to the thread it often gets missed.

I'd suggest that in the future you start new threads for each item you would like checked or display them together. In the mean time I think you should PM someone like Grueni, who is an expert in the EKII, and ask him to stop by the thread again. Hope that helps.

Kind regards,
                          Stu
                          Thanks for the suggestions.
                          But there is a surprise, sorry... Repeating the measurement i found the correct size of the cross, it is 43,32w 43,12h (in mm).. maybe i need a pair of glasses
                          Last edited by deckard_67; 06-15-2008, 03:02 AM.

Comment

Couple of Glasses

Originally posted by deckard_67 View Post
                            Thanks for the suggestions.
                            But there is a surprise, sorry... Repeating the measurement i found the correct size of the cross, it is 43,32w 43,12h (in mm).. maybe i need a couple of glasses
                            Well, if you mean eye glasses you could be correct but if you mean wine glasses it could just lead to a third set of measurements.

Cheers,
                            Stu

Comment

Originally posted by Stu W View Post
                              Well, if you mean eye glasses you could be correct but if you mean wine glasses it could just lead to a third set of measurements.

Cheers,
                              Stu
                              You get reason Stu, maybe i made the first measurement after a couple of glasses

But you have to know Verona is famous also for the Annual Wine Fair..

p.s. For the validate of Schinkelform cross I ask to Grueni in PM

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                              X