Juncker Lazy 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sal Williams View Post
    But Dietrich, can you PROVE it is not wartime by an unknown maker, jewelers copy not official, vet aquired, at Klessheim but unreported, 2nd pattern Junker, shared die, mother die, Hartmann wearing copy?
    Fire is always started by people like Sal.

You know Sal, sarcastic comments like this don't help the collective knowlege of anyone here.

First of all, Juncker was hit by bombs and destroyed. Secondly, we have attributed Junckers all along the war including mine to Heinrich Paepcke.

We do know the S&L die survived the war but no one knows the extent to which it was used post May 1945.

Now if you think your sarcastic ridicule really helps the collective knowledge here then I feel badly for "nearly everyone" who hopes to discover an award from a new member or a purchase from a vet that will shed light and discovery.

Continuous sarcasm is not helpful. Continuous baiting is not helpful. People trying to bring new photos and knowledge is helpful.

One question, when will this change?

Comment

Originally posted by Brian S View Post
      Fire is always started by people like Sal.

You know Sal, sarcastic comments like this don't help the collective knowlege of anyone here.

First of all, Juncker was hit by bombs and destroyed. Secondly, we have attributed Junckers all along the war including mine to Heinrich Paepcke.

We do know the S&L die survived the war but no one knows the extent to which it was used post May 1945.

Now if you think your sarcastic ridicule really helps the collective knowledge here then I feel badly for "nearly everyone" who hopes to discover an award from a new member or a purchase from a vet that will shed light and discovery.

Continuous sarcasm is not helpful. Continuous baiting is not helpful. People trying to bring new photos and knowledge is helpful.

One question, when will this change?

Lighten up Brian, it was a joke.

Comment

Yes, enough is enough!

Comment

Originally posted by Ludwig View Post
          Yes, enough is enough!
          yes enough is enough

Comment

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
            X