KVK 2nd Class W/ Swords Query?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

KVK 2nd Class W/ Swords Query?

Greetings Gang!, I purchased a KVK 2nd class with swords and think the maker mark reads '57'?
    Was Karl Hensler a known maker of KVK's?
    A Digital camera was recently purchased and I am polishing up on using it, Problem of late here in the state of Washington is very few day's of late with good Sun for shooting!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I will post photos soon when comfortable with them.
    Thank You for any help, and I look forward to any information? Nothing found on the board data base for known KVK makers, like the EKI list of known makers on the base.

The numbers for EK1s and EK2s are the same for all badges really. A 4 marked EK1 and a 4 marked KVK1 are the same maker, as is a 4 marked wound badge. However, not all makers made all badges. There is a 27 made EK2 but that maker never made EK1s for example. 84 is a known maker of KVK1s, but I don't believe that maker made any EKs. I hope you see what I'm getting at. i don't know about 57. Don't remember seeing that one. Is it L/57?

Comment

Check here...

Hi Kev,

An Advanced Search using this input... "KVK makers" lead me to a number of threads but I think you will find your answer in this one...

http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...ght=KVK+makers

I didn't read it all the way through but when you get to George Stimson's postings you will see many listed.

Hope that helps,
      Stu

Comment

Big time!, Thanks Stu!
        Kev

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
        X