KC, opinions please.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

KC, opinions please.

According to the seller this is a Juncker KC. Loop and upper frame both marked 800. It is a 3 piece construction with magnetic core. Thank you in advance gentlemen.

This is NOT a Juncker RK. It is a recent fake.

Comment

A well known "rounder" fake.

Regards

Grueni
      Regards
      Daniel

Search:
      !!! all awards with [L/15] mark !!!
      Otto Schickle
      All early 57er pieces

Comment

Looks like that one that was ebay a while back, came from spain, with a picture of some guy.

James M

Comment

Thank you very much gentlemen. I already suspected it to be a fake, but I am no expert. You guys saved me a lot of money. Thank you again.

Comment

If your going to send the guy an email back saying you dont want it, tell him about what hes selling, some of these people out there may not even know.

James M

Comment

I agree that the seller should be told what he has. Once again the help of fine members on this board saved somebody some hard earned cash.

Comment

I would be 99.9% sure He knows it is a Junker!!!! The cross will come around again sooner or later!!!!
                I Just came from the Portland Or. Gun Show and was amazed at the large number of fakes from One seller in particular, He has a table full! Feel free to PM me and I will give you his name as I asked for a card, he is from California.
                A few decent items mixed in with the usual high quality fakes.
                If you live on the West coast of the USA, You may run into him at a show, He does not sell from a site. Just trying to be of service here.
                Kevin
                Last edited by WEISNER; 06-07-2008, 10:27 PM.

Comment

Crap!

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                  X