ciney find

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ciney find

i just found this in ciney ,,,biggest auction in europe.
    Last edited by Montgomery Burns; 05-14-2009, 04:23 AM.

Comment

,,./.

Comment

,,,,,the damage on the paint ,,,i have to thank the dealer ,,who put price tag's on the core.

espacialy german dealers are stupid enouch to do that......pecouse off th europeon regulation .

as if someone is gooing to control them...

Comment

kk

Comment

..,,mm

Comment

and an extra off the products at ciney

Comment

Wow, good stuff. REally like the EK1.

best
                Hank
                Unless it was nighttime, or the weather was bad, and you were running out of gas - then it was a sweaty nightmare, like a monkey f*ing a skunk.
                ~ Dan Hampton, Viper Pilot

Comment

Hello Kay !

Many thanks for calling us stupid !

Nice to hear that you would have no problem with up to ten years in prison for showing swastikas...

If the rest of the world will come to an end with calling us all "Nazis" then there will (may-)be a time to talk about all things concerning the time between 1933 und 1945 without prejudice...

Greetings,

Peter

Comment

Calm yourself Peter, im not so sure Kay meant that in a vicious way

James M

Comment

Originally posted by kay bunnecke View Post
                      ,,,,,the damage on the paint ,,,i have to thank the dealer ,,who put price tag's on the core.

espacialy german dealers are stupid enouch to do that......pecouse off th europeon regulation .

as if someone is gooing to control them...
                      Yes they do control it!
                      Iam Uncle Sam
                      That’s who Iam
                      Been hiding out
                      In a rock and roll band

Comment

The showing of swastikas on historical objects is not forbidden in Belgium.

In Ciney however, because of the huge militaria fair, the local town council has taken a decision that all swastikas should be hidden with stickers aswell as ss runes.

This local rule is enforced! Yesterday several dealers were warned, their names written down, and if they have swastikas visible on the next Ciney fair, their goods will be confiscated.

Another dealer got a warning for some examples of "Mein Kampf" (no reprints!), if he brings them to the fair again, they too will be confiscated.
                        "Wir Deutschen fürchten Gott und sonst nichts auf der Welt " BISMARCK

Comment

Originally posted by rkdek View Post
                          The showing of swastikas on historical objects is not forbidden in Belgium.

In Ciney however, because of the huge militaria fair, the local town council has taken a decision that all swastikas should be hidden with stickers aswell as ss runes.

This local rule is enforced! Yesterday several dealers were warned, their names written down, and if they have swastikas visible on the next Ciney fair, their goods will be confiscated.

Another dealer got a warning for some examples of "Mein Kampf" (no reprints!), if he brings them to the fair again, they too will be confiscated.

Also rememcer German Dealers come to Ciney, The pieces have the stickers on them from Germany going across the border. Also it is common to have your liscence plate photographed by the German Police in the parking lot of Ciney and to be stopped again when crossing over into the German border.
                          Iam Uncle Sam
                          That’s who Iam
                          Been hiding out
                          In a rock and roll band

Comment

As I heard what happened to Photosammler, I fully do understand our German and Austrian collecting colleagues are a little more paranoid these days.

But it is a pity the cross has damaged paint by using a wrong kind of tag.
                            That of course is stupidity from the seller.
                            He should have used a less adhesive tag.

Reminds me of my record collecting days.
                            When removing a price tag from the sleeve, the photoprint was ruined.
                            Damn those sellers...

Comment

Yeah,

There's GOT to be a better way to hide the swastika than put an adhesive sticken on it. I've sent many crosses, nice crosses back to Germany because of the paint loss due to those things. Maybe the regulations stipulate the use of the stickers, I don't know. I've always wished there could be another less harmful way. It's ruining many fine crosses. I know the paint loss is not considered an issue to most dealers, but it sure is a major issue with us collectors.

Robert

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                              X