No announcement yet.

Cased EK1, new additions.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great crosses you have there Allan. I especially like the B.H. Mayer. Is it a Russian Horde cross?
    Also the L/12 doesn't look like any Juncker I have seen before. It looks more like an early S&L.

Regards,
    Stephen

Comment

What a trio !! , i also have an L/11 uncased & a cased 26 Russian Horde . I especially love that L/12 it looks pucka .

Comment

verry nice!
        26 in verry verry verry good
        the best finish!

Comment

excellent crosses.. that '26' is sweeeeeeeet

Comment

I agree with stephen, the L/12 does not look like a standard juncker...

Stefan

Comment

No, it doesn't look a Juncker to me either, not the stadard and not the variations..

I have sent Allan a PM a few hours back, asking him to compare the mm to pics on the forum.
              It also appaers from the pics that the area around the mm is dented.
              My guess is that this piece was marked later, and that it's not a legit Juncker (although a lot is possible)

Best regards,
              Ben

Comment

The 26 is what dreams are made of. That is one fantastic cross. I need one just like that. Impossible to upgrade. Love it!

Comment

Nice crosses but did anyone else notice the rare double imprint of the EK on the top of the middle case ? Great addition !!!

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                  X