Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cased KVK1, No Swords what is the value?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cased KVK1, No Swords what is the value?

Hello everyone,

I have looked at this cross for a while now. It is being sold locally, and the guy wants $250 for it. It is cased, however the case is not matching. It is an L/11. I was thinking about buying it, and then selling the case. Any thoughts on a value for both the cross and case?

Does the pin look offset, possibly a repaired cross?

Cheers

$250 in that condition seems a bit rich, then again it comes with a case.
    If you dont want the hassle of buying and then selling the case check out John T.'s website www.germanwarbooty.com he's got a couple tombak ones in excellent condition. His customer service is one of the best too.
    cheers
    Matt

Comment

$250 doesn't sound unresonable. Maybe they don't match but L/11's are not that common and the case seems to be in good condition, no tears etc.

On the other hand I'm not so sure about the catch plus perhaps the pin. I believe the catch should look like the one below and not a big block hinge. The rest, cross, mm and catch looks initially ok but must admit I'm puzzled by how thick the cross seems to be judging from picture 2 and especially no 3. Maybe it's just the pictures/angles...don't know?

Any chance you can get a picture of the reverse with the pin down plus a sideview?
      Attached Files
      Last edited by nachtundnebel; 04-11-2008, 06:44 PM.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
      X