Need help whit this L/56

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need help whit this L/56

Need to know if this is an after war L/56 or ?. Size is 44x44mm, it has not the same pin as the few pictuers i have found here. The condition is
    not the best some repaint and hevy use, also the catch has been repaird. The frames are starting to open at one side at the top. And frame corners are sharp. Price tag is 90euro.
    Mikael
    Attached Files
    Last edited by meriksson; 08-04-2003, 02:06 PM.

Side wiew
    Attached Files

Comment

mark
      Attached Files

Comment

Some framing is bad
        Attached Files

Comment

Dear Mikael,

Here is one Carsten Baldes sold a while ago. Looks like yours. I don´t know FOR SURE if this one pictured by Baldes is an original, just saved the pics assuming it is. I never saw one like it until now.

Cheers, Frank
          Attached Files
          Cheers, Frank

Comment

Hi Frank
            Yes they look similar, i have not seen that many L/56 for sale. Maybe this one is a not such a bad buy. 90 eur is not that much. Well any one
            else have any opinions?. Before decide if i will send it back to Germany.
            Mikael

Comment

Here's mine for comparison purposes.
              Attached Files
              George

Comment

Look´s like they are rare, i know the one i show has a replace C but part off orginal is under and its like the one you show. Well it stays here for
                now.
                Mikael

Comment

L/56

Originally posted by meriksson
                  Look´s like they are rare, i know the one i show has a replace C but part off orginal is under and its like the one you show. Well it stays here for
                  now.
                  Mikael

I had DTiffin post some pics of my L/56 a while back.. if you do a search(L/56) you may still be able to find it...my catch looks a little different but i think that maybe it was bent out of shape...and i was told that mine was EK1 was OK....

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                  X