My first medal bar...and a new Ek2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My first medal bar...and a new Ek2

Hello, I bought myself my very first medal bar...I was looking for parade mount EK2 but this will do just fine...I am still looking for one

And i couldn't resist of buying one, this came from E-stand and it fits my collection preety nice

Well if someone can ID the MM, i don't know if EK on medalbar has one i didn't look.

Was this from the Detlev update a couple of weeks ago? Its very nice i must say

James M

Comment

No, my friend bought on some German forum for me.
      It as very cheap for such a nice thing.

Comment

Nice Medal bar, Tom - does it have the felt on the back and maybe a maker label?
        That is gonna help you over the tears not founding a single mount for sure.
        Best Regards
        Rainer

Comment

No it doen't have a label and the catch is mising.
          The pin is intact but the catch is missing, it was very cheap so I am super happy.

here is a pic with my new display, I am still 4 EK2 short and i want to put one more bar, maybe it will be WW1 i don't know yet, but a parade and Austrian MUST be inside the frame.
          For Schinkel I am still too poor to buy

Comment

...the parade mount should not be that big of a problem, but the Austrian Mounts are hard to find (at least the good ones). Good luck with that!
            Keep em coming, there's still enough space in that frame!
            Too bad about the missing catch, but a beautiful Medal bar otherwise!
            Best Regards
            Rainer

Comment

great bar!

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
              X