KC group

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sehr Schön.
    Da kannst Du doch bestimmt noch ein paar Einzelheiten vorstellen.
    Danke und beneidenswerter Nachlass!

Grüße

Comment

Originally posted by Darrell View Post
      Interesting that the RK appears to be worn and not in a conditon you would think for Postumous ....

There is no wear on the ring or beading to suggest actual wear. The worn appearance of the paint is what would be expected from handling over time.

Comment

Originally posted by Bill W. View Post
        There is no wear on the ring or beading to suggest actual wear. The worn appearance of the paint is what would be expected from handling over time.
        How can you tell that from those fuzzy pics?

Comment

They are clear enough for that purpose. Look at the ring and the reverse lower 6 oclock arm. That cross appears to have never been worn. That is consistent with the story.

Comment

They are clear enough for that purpose. Look at the ring and the reverse lower 6 oclock arm. That cross appears to have never been worn. That is consistent with the story.
            Glad you think so.

Comment

Four EK1's, One for each uniform I suppose? Makes me wonder how many are really out there? Nice grouping and thanks for shareing!
              Kevin

Comment

Hi Darrel,
                if yould have it hand you would see that it has never be worn, maybe the pics are not the best. thxs all for your comments.
                regards
                Detlev

Comment

Nice grouping!

Comment

Originally posted by Darrell View Post
                    Glad you think so.

I am sorry that you are offended by my opinion. It just seems obvious that there is no wear at the points where wear is usually seen on a cros that has been actually worn. The different appearance of the paint on the core away from the beading is seen just from handling and is not necessarily a feature of a cross worn around someone's neck. There are probably alot of worn RKs posted on this forum and you should take a look at them.

Comment

I am sorry that you are offended by my opinion. .
                      Offended? Why would I be offended? I have my opinion you have yours. I guess I see things differently. Oh well ...

Comment

Originally posted by Dete View Post
                        Hi Darrel,
                        if yould have it hand you would see that it has never be worn, maybe the pics are not the best. thxs all for your comments.
                        regards
                        Detlev
                        Detlev, if you are happy with it, that's all that matters

Comment

Funny the medal bars are way out of order. But a lovely group none the less.

The KS looks worn because of camera shake gives an over all fuzzy or muddy look that makes it look worn.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                          X