Views on this cross . (Thank you).

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by redfaced View Post
    Sad. Not nice getting burned. I here 50 and 51 are for sure fakes.
    However, you can't go by marks alone. There have always been crosses (et. al.) marked with marker marks of all types (after the fact). You can't say an item is fake by a certain maker mark alone ... yet ANYTHING that looks like this one is a like you say ....

Comment

Originally posted by Flemming View Post
      Yep, these mm51 are every where...even one in my house
      But my daughter, who is 4 years old, enjoys playing with that one, as she knows she is not to touch the other things

/Flemming

I wouldn't let my daughter play with it. I have had a chance to let my wife do a gas chromatographic examination of a acid swab on one of these a while back and they came out with a very very hight lead content something like 60%.

btw this type of acid swab testing something you want to do with an original IC it is quite destructive.

Comment

Originally posted by byterock View Post
        I wouldn't let my daughter play with it. I have had a chance to let my wife do a gas chromatographic examination of a acid swab on one of these a while back and they came out with a very very hight lead content something like 60%.

btw this type of acid swab testing something you want to do with an original IC it is quite destructive.

Didn't know that. ..away it goes!
        Thank you for telling this

/Flemming

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
        X