Can anyone identifiy this EK2 ????????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can anyone identifiy this EK2 ????????

Just got this today & would like too know the maker if posssible , thanks in advance .
    Attached Files

Back .
    Attached Files

Comment

So everyone is baffled by this one

Comment

I can't believe the posts that some of these Mickey Mouse EK's get on here , yet i post a good EK up for answers & Nothing !

Comment

Not going to get much help that way though

Comment

Not going to get much help that way though

I just get annoyed when i post up a good EK just too ask if anyone can help with the maker or any info but nobody takes any interest. Going by the threads that get started on here sometimes that are started by recently new members (like myself) asking for advice on ek's etc without even posting up pictures & they always seem too get responses . My posts to this are not meant too offend or upset anyone as this is not my aim , all i was hoping for was a few of the regular EK supermo's too give me a helping hand

Comment

Wonderful!

Comment

Hey, erm Mark is it? Im not sure, ive had one like this before, its a nice cross, but it doesnt look like a cross i can put a maker too, wait for the experts to arrive

James M

Comment

Hello Mark,l understand how you feel as l do have similar experiences like what you are facing now but remember that no one is obligated to answer any questions posted in WAF.Either they contribute willingly to the thread's questions or maybe they have no answers to it.they are too many reasons why no one answers to a particular thread.

-item discussed in thread have no interest to general public(common item)
                  -no answers to it / lack of knowledge
                  -have more interesting discussion threads than yours
                  -the right people 'ek-ians' have not seen your thread yet

hence i suggest you wait longer to get response.no point getting annoyed and comparing with other 'mickey mouse' ek2s..alternatively you can PM the 'ek-ians' whom you know well to get feedback.

cheers

regards
                  sim

Comment

I'm thinking a mm 13? The beading looks right...

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                    X