Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My first 3 some............of Junckers

Hi,

I don't think I'll ever reach the realms or summit of an advanced collector, but this forum has had a positive influence on me in attaining 'quality' and desirable lower end awards so to speak as opposed to mint any maker maybe's and grabbing high end awards or rare awards at this stage of collecting with no theme, so I'm trying to make my money count.( I know what I mean)

I purchased these from my mate Neil Howes today, all with Detlev certificates. An L 12 1st class screw back in an LDO box, an L 12 1st class in a box with outer carton (Junckers on the side) and an L 12 2nd class mounted with an Eastern front medal.

I also purchased a minty EK 1 from Detlev maker 26, thats a stunner, no upgrade there at all.

Thanks George for getting me hooked on these, my wife wants a word with you and Neil for getting me in debt.........she wants to kill you! (only joking I haven't the ba77s to tell her yet)

Neil took this pic for me earlier on, if you want to see further pic's of them see Neils threads please.

Kind regards,

Marcus

AWWWW L/12

Great crosses!!
    Greg

The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good.

Comment

crosses

vey nice Marcus. Eh Neil, please remember me at Christmas if you have other beauties like that to get rid of
      Last edited by TerryG; 07-18-2003, 01:52 PM.

Comment

Nice items Marcus! Dont you also have an RK?

Comment

Hi David,

No Rk just the outer cardboard carton maybe in a year or two, I've a knights Cross War Merit Cross without swords in a box, you may be thinking of that one (ugly thing).

Thank you for your comments, I appreciate them.

Kind regards,

Marcus

Comment

Fantastic 3 some!!!

Well done Marcus, id tried to persuade Neil to sell ages ago but I managed to pick up a couple from Detlev myself.

All i need now is the EK2 L/12 . You have a peach there.

I know that Neil had Really good quality L/12s so i know you have got REAL quality Crosses from him to be proud of.

Fantastic collection you just need a L/12 RK now!

Comment

Hey Marcus,

Thanks for the info. Eevn though its an 'ugly piece' it must be great to own one!

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
              X