Quick ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quick ?

hi, i am looking to buy a L/11 EK1 with case. in very close to mint. can anyone give me a ball park for a price.

thanks,larry

i know this is a tough question.
    Last edited by larry; 01-30-2008, 07:16 PM.

I'm going to say if it's close to mint, and the case is real nice too, going price is gonna be around $400, give or take.

Pics, of course, would be handy.

best
    Hank
    Unless it was nighttime, or the weather was bad, and you were running out of gas - then it was a sweaty nightmare, like a monkey f*ing a skunk.
    ~ Dan Hampton, Viper Pilot

Comment

Originally posted by Hank Cummings View Post
      I'm going to say if it's close to mint, and the case is real nice too, going price is gonna be around $400, give or take.

Pics, of course, would be handy.

best
      Hank

If we are talking STONE MINT ... then it could go upwards of $600+ depending on who's bidding

Comment

thanks

thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Darrell View Post
          If we are talking STONE MINT ... then it could go upwards of $600+ depending on who's bidding
          WEll, he said "close to mint", so that's what I was working with. And you know how wildly different some peoples use of the word "mint" is...

Also, without pics, it's really just an exercise in futility. The cross might just look like a s s, but we can't say here for sure.

best
          Hank
          Unless it was nighttime, or the weather was bad, and you were running out of gas - then it was a sweaty nightmare, like a monkey f*ing a skunk.
          ~ Dan Hampton, Viper Pilot

Comment

Originally posted by Hank Cummings View Post
            WEll, he said "close to mint", so that's what I was working with. And you know how wildly different some peoples use of the word "mint" is...

Hank
            Exactly. Near mint has sometimes been described for items that were ground dug.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
            X