Does Anyone Know Him Here?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does Anyone Know Him Here?

Hi friends. Im trying to track down someone I knew from work about 8 years ago or so. At the time, we both found out each of us is a collector. However, I have never seen him by his real name, and I don't know his handle.

Here's is where my EK adn RK..oh yea, and DKIG colletors can help. The gentleman im trying to find is named Roger S...... He lives in Los Angeles and is alwasy doing something between teaching at a college up there and outdoor environmetal sciences. He a sience guy just FYI. He around 33 years of age, possibly in his mid to late 40's His big things are Knights Crosses and other high end items. Not an edged weapons guy, but I do belive he also collects US.

Anway, if this rings a bell to any collectors out there and know someone named Roger Sa..... please contact me. If you you know him PM me and ill give you his full last name. Again, relatively young guy, jet black hairk olivey compelxtion, and enjoys higher end crosses and other items. Reason that I am posting this request here is because 1) that if he were to frequents the various collector sites, and since his passion was high end crosses, all points lead the Cross board the forms, and particularly this board 2) someono who knows him either as a collector or a collector/friend. Remember hes probably in Los Andeles and most of his collector friends are probably into EKs, RKs and so forth.

Please let me know if this name and person matches. Heck, mybe he is a membe here and the effort will be minimal.

thank you again my friends,
    Tom
    Souther California

ww2collecting@hotmail.com

Thank yo again fellas and very happy huntin.

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
X