Help Wanted With KVK & Document !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help Wanted With KVK & Document !!

Hi , i have just got these today & i don't know much about kvk's or their documentation . So i was hoping someone out there might be able too tell me if the KVK is genuine & any information about the document ? It was awarded too: Herbert Lippert 1/Verst . Panzer Gren.-Rgt. 1027 & signed by Generalmajor und Kommandeur der 56. Jnfanterie-Division . I would like to know if this document as awarded too a Panzer Grenadier & signed by a Generalmajor und Kommandeur is any more valuable than any regular KVK 2 class awards ? Thankyou in advance Mark
    Attached Files

Kvk
    Attached Files

Comment

back
      Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Bottom
          Attached Files

Comment

Cross and document looks just fine to me

Regards, Theo
            Freedom is not for Free

Comment

No problems as far as I can see, good original examples.
              Is there any proof that all of these items belong to the guy in the photo? Or is it just items that may have been put together to make a grouping?

Comment

Hi adrian , this was all i got wrapped inside cellophane . I think it was just too make the grouping up , but do you know anything about the award document as far as rarity/value is concerned ? Mark

Comment

Originally posted by baldy1939 View Post
                  Hi adrian , this was all i got wrapped inside cellophane . I think it was just too make the grouping up , but do you know anything about the award document as far as rarity/value is concerned ? Mark
                  Hey mark, these arent very rare atall, common on detlev niemann, value id say about £20-25 depending on condition, as a grouping im not sure.

Comment

This is a rather common one you have here, I'm afraid. Although some were signed by people with a rank as low as leutnant, the majority were signed by ranks like general and admiral.

If it should get a higher value then it should have a signature by one of the topdogs like Keitel, Rommel, Göring or Dönitz.

That it's given to a panzer grenadier rgt guy looks of course better than to a milkman or traindriver but imo it doen't matter that much. If he continued his career and got glory and fame later on, yes but if this was the highlight, no.

If it's Herbert on the picture, he looks like an office hero to me and the chance for more glory and fame seems rather slim.

Comment

Originally posted by nachtundnebel View Post
                      This is a rather common one you have here, I'm afraid. Although some were signed by people with a rank as low as leutnant, the majority were signed by ranks like general and admiral.

If it should get a higher value then it should have a signature by one of the topdogs like Keitel, Rommel, Göring or Dönitz.

That it's given to a panzer grenadier rgt guy looks of course better than to a milkman or traindriver but imo it doen't matter that much. If he continued his career and got glory and fame later on, yes but if this was the highlight, no.

If it's Herbert on the picture, he looks like an office hero to me and the chance for more glory and fame seems rather slim.
                      Hi Mark,
                      Have to agree with Frank's comments about it, did you get a ribbon with the KVK? If not send me a PM, I might have a spare length somewhere.

Comment

Thanks guy's for the comments . Mark

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                        X