Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need some advice ASAP please on a Spanish Cross in Silver

Hi guys,

Is there such a thing as an .800 marked Spanish Cross in Silver.

I know this is a silver content but what are the pit falls with these in regards to being faked. Should I look for something specific to denounce it's originality or ?

There is a 900 and 835, did they they have a .800 how can I tell a duff one by holding it in the hand.

I do have a pic from the front only but it is of poor quality, thats my fault and I'm not able to aquire any others.

I've searched the threads, but to no avail.

Kind regards,

Marcus

Not sure about the 800. Sounds too much like you've got a dollar burning a hole in your pocket. Hold off for pictures or suffer the consequences... Best piece in my collection is marked this way;
    Attached Files

Comment

RE: Spanish in Silver

Hi Marcus, do a search in this thread, there are some good photos of real ones in here back a about six months.

Comment

If it's on a CEJ it's not so good. Here's a thread and there is also a Part 2.

Link to 800 mark on sc

Part two link to sc w 800 application to CEJ

Comment

Thank you Brian and Rich,

I was pondering on an award in a box, it's just marked .800 no other markings at all. I rang about it this afternoon but it's on hold.

Like all other awards theres more to them than meets the eye, thats an understatement!
          I think I'll be staying away these until I gain more knowledge and there seems to be an article in the progress, I'll stick to the more common 'cheaper' awards for a while.

I appreciate your help guys, thank you,

Kind regards,

Marcus

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
          X