X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I appreciate your help.

Jani
    From the land of the midnight sun
    - Military historian and dealer from Finland.
    - Collecting Finnish awards, German EK1's 1939, KVK1's w/o swords and Tirolian shooting badges.
    I still need EK1's L/14 Screwback and Pinback.

Comment

Hi,

today Souval has again a shop in Vienna but sell only cups, he has stopped to made military medals from some years.

here is a photo of his shop.

Adress is: 7 - siebensterng 23 - 1070 wien

Ivan
      Attached Files
      Last edited by IVAN; 07-08-2003, 03:36 PM.

Ivan Bombardieri

Comment

Nice picture!

It would be nice to know how many of the LDO numbered companies are still alive?

Jani
        - Collecting Finnish awards, German EK1's 1939, KVK1's w/o swords and Tirolian shooting badges.

Comment

On the window it says it is a source for badges, honour prizes and orders. Maybe he makes Verdienstorden for the Austrian Government, the way Steinhauer and Lueck do for the BRD. Cheers, CB.

Comment

The manufacture & selling of 3d Reich medals & badges at the Souval firm, which was just a side-line of the overall Souval production, was the brainchild of the elderly Director, Herr Ludwig Umlauf. When he passed on, the nephew took over the firm, & had no interest nor desire at all to continue the production of Nazi items, that's why the making/selling of their Nazi stuff abruptly stopped, in the mid 1980's. Their sales listing had a total of 398 decorations, & even included a few belt buckles.

Comment

I would be very interested in purchasing Souval's post war cataloques - even photocopies

Comment

I want to keep my remaining original, but will begin to make a copy of it. It's 30 pages, & the front page has their blue & red logo, with their "RS" design also, & their address, etc. Will contact you when I get it all copied.

Comment

Hi i want a copy also!.
                  Mikael

Comment

Mikael,, noted, & will contact you when I finish making copies.

Comment

Bob,

I too would love a copy of Souvals catalog if at all possible.
                      I'm willing to reimburse for any costs.
                      Regards,
                      Chris

Always interested in buying Ribbon Bars or anything Ribbon Bar related!!

Comment

Bob,

Are you really going to make copies for anyone who wants one? In that case....
                        George

Comment

Copies

What you could do to get everybody their copy would be to scan the pages to the website and then whoever wants a copy can copy and paste it to a document and either print it or keep it stored OR create a zip file and store it there. Just an idea! What is the cost of a photocopy?

Comment

I don't have a scanner. Will check today with printing store to see about cost. I was going to use my wife's copier at her business to run off 2 or 3 copies, but if I start running off 10 or so copies, she'll boot me out of the store. I'll be back.

Comment

Hmm, I would like a copy also Bob, sorry to jump on the band wagon

Comment

....can be an idea to put here the pages and then copys , 30 are not many!

Ivan

Ivan Bombardieri

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                                X