Schinkel EKII

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Schinkel EKII

I received this morning a very nice surprise. A registered packet which I didn’t expect at all.

I want to share with you what was inside. A near mint Schinkel EKII !!!.

That’s what I call a very nice birthday present.

I would love to hear your opinion on this beauty.

Pascal
    Attached Files

Back
    Attached Files

Comment

Thats a beauty!!!
      Greg

The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good.

Comment

Damn , that is an awesome master-piece.
        Very very nice

Frank Scheepers

Comment

Wow

Gorgeous, man !!!!!

Comment

Whoever the secret Santa is out there, don't forget me!

Comment

Yes!!!

Pascal who is your benefactor?

Please can I have one

Allan
              Looking for information on RKT KARL HUBER
              Stoßtruppführer AufKlAbt 20 (mot.)

'Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it'

Comment

I see its #4918 from Detlev for $225, boy those things have doubled in price since I got one last year-
                Last edited by VonLuger; 07-07-2003, 07:06 PM.

Comment

Very nice!!

Mads

Comment

That is one beautiful EK!

Congats & happy birthday.
                    Regards,
                    Chris

Always interested in buying Ribbon Bars or anything Ribbon Bar related!!

Comment

Thanks

Thank you all for your nice comments but the story about the secret benefactor is not as exciting as you all think.

As VonLuger (don’t now his real name) already mentioned last Friday Detlev had this Schinkel as a new item on his side and I thought that this would make a very nice birthday present for me. So I place it in my basket and at the moment that I hit the order button I noticed that I had wrongly filled in my email address (you have to be VERY quick on a Friday so spelling mistakes do happen).
                      I immediately emailed Detlev about my mistake and asked him for some good news. A few minutes later came his dreaded “sorry sold” email. As you can imagine I was really p..... off.

Then yesterday the post came with this packet. Can you imagine how I felt?
                      I immediately wrote to Detlev and asked him how it was possible that I still got the Schinkel (not that I’m complaining). His explanation was quite logical. When I ordered the Schinkel I was the first one and he marked the Schinkel as sold. He also emailed to the (wrong) email address “It’s yours”. So when I asked him if with my email if the Schinkel was mine he saw that is was already sold (to me) and wrote me back “sorry sold”.

So in this case Santa or the secret benefactor is nobody else then me (and maybe Detlev a little) but if you feel the urge to send me some birthday presents I won’t to hold you back so please do.

The moral of this story is that if you want to make it even more exciting when ordering at Detlev just fill in the wrong email address .

Pascal

Comment

Hi Pascal

Great Cross and a very good story too

Comment

very nice!!

Luc

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                          X