Denaz EK1, no mm, opinions?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Denaz EK1, no mm, opinions?

Does this one look like a good original? THanks!
    Attached Files

reverse
    Attached Files

Comment

Its no wonder I cant get my hands on any de nazified EK1's these days : you've got em all!

Im still learning here so take what I say in that context BUT id like to say it is an original, however, the pix arent the best. Lets wait and see what others say

whats the cost of out interest?

Comment

Not all, I just want the ones with maker's marks! The denaz is a pretty good job tho' on this one, the beading is mostly okay...

Comment

Im maybe wrong, but the numbers a bit look like a W&L but not the frame

Comment

Be nice to see a side view of the catch. My guess is S&L from those pics.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveNZ View Post
              ...edit....
              whats the cost of out interest?
              How much do you want to pay?
              http://cgi.ebay.de/Eisernes-Kreuz-1-...QQcmdZViewItem

best
              Hank
              Unless it was nighttime, or the weather was bad, and you were running out of gas - then it was a sweaty nightmare, like a monkey f*ing a skunk.
              ~ Dan Hampton, Viper Pilot

Comment

Ah, the cat is out of the bag and race is on! I'm not going to stress on this one since its unmarked; I won't bid against ya DaveNZ, go for it! But now I know better than to post it before its mine! Hope everyone had a good Xmas...

Comment

Sorry Ausgang, maybe I shouldn't have posted the link. However, the seller is advertising it as an "UNCLEANED" de-nazified original, and it sure looks to me like the core has been re-painted. Don't know if that qualifies as "uncleaned", but it's not to me.

My apologies,
                  best
                  Hank
                  Last edited by Hank Cummings; 12-26-2007, 05:30 PM. Reason: spelling
                  Unless it was nighttime, or the weather was bad, and you were running out of gas - then it was a sweaty nightmare, like a monkey f*ing a skunk.
                  ~ Dan Hampton, Viper Pilot

Comment

Could this possibly be a '15' F. Orth?...

Robert
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by robert pierce; 12-26-2007, 07:49 PM.

Comment

Attached Files
                      Last edited by robert pierce; 12-26-2007, 07:50 PM.

Comment

hmmm
                        Last edited by robert pierce; 12-26-2007, 07:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by AUSGANG View Post
                          Ah, the cat is out of the bag and race is on! I'm not going to stress on this one since its unmarked; I won't bid against ya DaveNZ, go for it! But now I know better than to post it before its mine! Hope everyone had a good Xmas...
                          steady on old chap

there is no way i would ever bid for something knowing that someone else had their eyes on it before me and is keen to get it.

not my scene: go for it

i made that mistake here once myself: asked some questions about a certain denaz piece for sale on a dealers site...silly me posted the link...and what do you know: someone got in before me and bought it

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                          X