No announcement yet.

EK1 & EK2 collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks the 65 came from the estand maybe 4/5 months back, infact the majority came from ebay (even the cased 26) or the estand. The unfinished ek2came from my grandfather and the uncased marked 26 from a local dealer. a few more ek2's on the way from the estand at the mo. 2 unmarked and a mm 100!

thats my own xmas shopping done!

Comment

Hello there,

Your brass core Souval is actually an Orth "15" produced item using a Souval frame.

A wonderful collection and thank you for sharing. Are you going to have a chained SS dagger to go with them soon?

William Kramer
      Please visit my site: https://wehrmacht-militaria.com/

Comment

Originally posted by all1knew View Post
        Hello there,

Your brass core Souval is actually an Orth "15" produced item using a Souval frame.

A wonderful collection and thank you for sharing. Are you going to have a chained SS dagger to go with them soon?

William Kramer
        I wish! luckily someone got there first! as tempting as that was, escaping from living with my folks means the money stayed in my savings! i'd never want to part with it if i had bought it and then would have had to raise the cash again! not that ill ever be able to buy a house the way prices are going here in the uk!

they'll have to put up with HJ knives and a few SA daggers for the time being, but one day!!!

brilliant, i knew it didnt have the dipping 3 and that extra info on the core is good news! i was slightly worried it was post war

Comment

Great collection. Somthing to shoot for in the future.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
          X