KC Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

KC Question

Hello all, im new here my name is James, I was just wondering what sort of things should I look for in a fake KC? I have a klein and quenzer arriving today, could anyone post some photos of fakes so I can compare it? Ive been watching the forums for a couple of days and you all seem very helpful to one another.

Best Regards

James

Welcome to WAF !!!!
    My question to you with regards to the KC, is that were did you get it from and for how much ? I personally dont have photos of them but the more experianced collectors will help you im sure..

All the best :

Les.

Comment

i got it from www.emedals.ca a guy called barry? seemed cool to me, i paid $9200 for it, i saw a thread on this part of the forum, a guy wanting to get one for his birthday? He said he was going to treat himself to one for his birthday or something?

James

Comment

If you have bought item GRA690, then you have a original KC, congratulations.
        Best regards
        Sasha

Comment

Yep that was me wanting one for my birthday,sadly I missed out on that one it seems,oh well will keep looking.

Comment

the item was GRA1039, steiner i am sorry about that, i bought it then i saw this forum, and im like, hang on im sure ive just seen that cross. that wasnt done deliberatly, i do apologise.

James M

Comment

No need to apologise James,I hadnt reserved it or anything,its a nice cross and a good buy, enjoy!

Comment

How does that guy do business? Does he buy from Detlev-niemann and sell the items himself?

James

Comment

Originally posted by don-zamo View Post
                  Hello all, im new here my name is James, I was just wondering what sort of things should I look for in a fake KC? I have a klein and quenzer arriving today, could anyone post some photos of fakes so I can compare it? Ive been watching the forums for a couple of days and you all seem very helpful to one another.

Best Regards

James
                  It´s better to search this forum for originals and then compare them!

Comment

Originally posted by don-zamo View Post

Best Regards

James
                    Focus on how original crosses from the period should look.

Peter

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 3 users online. 0 members and 3 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                    X