Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very nice, what a 'historical' piece.

Comment

...I hope we can have some good and educative discussions on this new reference book. I already stated it's realy a very well done masterwork with a lot of info. (But this doesn't mean I agree on everything what is printed in the book ). I hope we can learn a lot !

Pieter.

...something to give a thought ...that the Hartmann K&Q was bought in late 1944...althought it was already a long time by law forbidden to sell the KC...So everything was NOT that stricktly
      SUUM CUIQUE ...
      sigpic

Comment

I wrote "bought" and that might not have been the right word (but it could have been). I should have said "acquired" since I dont know whether he bought it or got it as a present from the shop owner. Or whether it was even his fiancee who aquired it. For me it was only important that it is a non-flawed K&Q at point in tiem. I could have left the "acqired in Vienna" completely out of the book (to make it easy on me...) - but I didn't!

I am the last to say there were no exeptions - but I'm one of the first to object if exeptions are construed to support the ever so convenient myths ..... (don't mean you Pieter)

Dietrich
        B&D PUBLISHING
        Premium Books from Collectors for Collectors

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
        X