X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ritterkreuz

Have a look at this very nice set!

www.auction.militaria.de/item.php?id=71818

(No, it´s not mine – just wanted to be friendly! )

Originally posted by Ludwig View Post
    Have a look at this very nice set!

www.auction.militaria.de/item.php?id=71818

(No, it´s not mine – just wanted to be friendly! )
    I hoped it would have been a Juncker set!

Sincerely

Comment

Sorry! Hope you weren´t offended!

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin V. View Post
        I hoped it would have been a Juncker set!
        Hi!

Why did you hope that i would be a Juncker Set? Do you look for a RK by this maker?

What is the price for a KC Lazy 2 C.E. by Juncker at present? I want to know it because i bought a complete Knight Cross deduction with a KC by C.E. Juncker with the so called "Lazy Two" many years ago.
        I never thought about whats the individual value of the KC but because of Kevinsquestion about the Juncker i became curious.

I would be glad if anybody could help me in this question! The cross is very slightly worn and in a next to mint case.

Regards
        Andreas

Comment

Originally posted by Paratrooper View Post
          Hi!

Why did you hope that i would be a Juncker Set? Do you look for a RK by this maker?

What is the price for a KC Lazy 2 C.E. by Juncker at present? I want to know it because i bought a complete Knight Cross deduction with a KC by C.E. Juncker with the so called "Lazy Two" many years ago.
          I never thought about whats the individual value of the KC but because of Kevinsquestion about the Juncker i became curious.

I would be glad if anybody could help me in this question! The cross is very slightly worn and in a next to mint case.

Regards
          Andreas
          Post some nice photos here and I think you will get some response!

Comment

Hi!

Regards
            Andreas
            Hi Andreas, just because I collect Juncker KC's and I have seen enough K&Q KC's lately. Didn't you had a story posted in the past concerning the K&Q KC with flaw?

Thanks
            Kevin

Comment

Originally posted by Ludwig View Post
              Sorry! Hope you weren´t offended!
              a nice set BTW!

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin V. View Post
                Hi Andreas, just because I collect Juncker KC's and I have seen enough K&Q KC's lately. Didn't you had a story posted in the past concerning the K&Q KC with flaw?
                Hi Kevin!

No, i didn't write a story about K&Q with flaws? Maybe i don't understand your queation.

I'll post some pics of the Juncker next time.

Regards
                Andreas

Comment

Hi Kevin!

No, i didn't write a story about K&Q with flaws? Maybe i don't understand your queation.

I'll post some pics of the Juncker next time.

Regards
                  Andreas
                  I am referring to this answer in a thread concering the K&Q KC were you deleted your post. Albert asked if there was anything true of the story and this was your answer:

Hi Albert!

I think nobody wants to know a true story. I know it and that's enough. You don't know what happens before your blind eyes.
                  Thanks for your answer. You showed me that nearly nobody wants to know what is going on. It's easier to collect nice super mint copys without questions.

Regards
                  [/B]
                  Andreas[/SIZE]
                  Last edited by Kevin V.; 11-03-2007, 02:27 AM.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                  X