TR Imperial EK2s question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TR Imperial EK2s question

I am being offered an TR era Imperial EK2 with the "declared" MM 80. I think that it's a KO and straight from WW1. I know that most Imperial EK2s have the characteristic straighter arms but some have frames that are almost as rounded as a TR era EK, so I gather the only foolproof way to figure out if an Imperial EK2 was made during the TR era is the MM on the suspension loop. SO, is there a list of manufacturers of Imperial EK2s during the TR era? Say wha? Thanks, Ausgang

Actually a TR era WW1 EK2 will be the same size as a TR EK which is about 2 mm larger than an Imperial EK. What's the measurements?
    pseudo-expert

Comment

Gotcha Thanks, Don! Still wonder if there is a list of the manufacturers that made TR era Imperial EKs and if any EK1s were ever manufactured. I've never heard of any but I've seen plenty EK2s...

Comment

TR era WWI EKI

Hi there,

Yes, Imperial EKI were made in the TR era. Here is one to have a look at on Barry Turk's site.

http://www.emedals.ca/catalog.asp?item=GEM387

Regards,
        Stu

PS: I have never seen a "list" of TR makers who made replacement Imperial EKI and EKII.
        Last edited by Stu W; 10-22-2007, 10:11 PM.

Comment

YOW That is one nice EK1! Thanks for the word on the list or lack thereof. Researching MMs for TR Imperial EKs might not be a bad idea for a thread...

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,722 at 03:33 AM on Today.

Working...
          X