Going Prices?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Going Prices?

Sounds like a silly question, but EKs really seem to vary in price range these days.

What is the going price for say an unmarked '39 EKII, with original ribbon. Say this cross is in excellent condition. It seems from what i've seen they are averaging about $150 USD. I havn't bought one in a few years and I had never paid more than $75 for a really nice EKII back then.

Thanks for the info.

It varies to individual seller...those that i am selling now are reasonable(120usd).and the ek2s are in very good condition,in fact excellent IMO..just that until now no one is buying..

Comment

If you follow the estand I think you will see that unmarked EK2's, unless they are almost completly mint or they can be attributed to a rare maker don't bring much more than 75 to 80 US dollars. Probably less if the Euro wasn't so strong. If someone posted an unmarked but decent EK2 for 120 to 150 US it would never sell. Even dealers don't try. Even the common marked crosses which is what you almost always see on estand, such as 65, 25, 55, 27 etc often only go for 100 US. Unmarked EK1s aren't selling for a lot of money either. I've picked up a few nice ones lately for under 200 US. Even screwbacks can be had for about 250 US these days. I think 1939 prices for the most part have levelled off. Even EK2 Shinkels aren't going crazy. That's my observation, and I'm on here everyday.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
      X