KC for sale in NZ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

KC for sale in NZ

What do you guys think of this cross? It is for sale in New Zealand. These are the pictures off the web site.
    Attached Files

Attached Files

Comment

Difficult to tell from those two photos, looks in rough shape, what's the asking price?

Comment

Staring price $NZ800 comes with a cup & saucer & a belt buckle.

Simon

Comment

Originally posted by Simon B View Post
          Staring price $NZ800 comes with a cup & saucer & a belt buckle.

Simon
          Forget it. It aint real but the cup and saucer might be. Post-war Juncker, real ones sell for US$10K+
          Last edited by TMurray; 05-16-2007, 12:56 AM.

Comment

Hi there, can you give me a bit more help? what in particular, apart from the price, makes you think it is not real? What distinguishes this item as a post-war medal as far as the photos go? Is this a Junker? If so I thought the factory was bombed before the end of the war. Any help appreciated totally. Thanks in advance.

Comment

Originally posted by volund View Post
              Hi there, can you give me a bit more help? what in particular, apart from the price, makes you think it is not real? What distinguishes this item as a post-war medal as far as the photos go? Is this a Junker? If so I thought the factory was bombed before the end of the war. Any help appreciated totally. Thanks in advance.
              Are you the Seller? The Herstellungszeichen code is L/12, this means this piece is supposed to have been manufactured for private sale by the firm C.E. Juncker, Berlin. There are plenty of threads on such pieces, do a search
              Last edited by TMurray; 05-16-2007, 05:21 AM.

Comment

pure fake!

Comment

Originally posted by TMurray View Post
                  Forget it. It aint real but the cup and saucer might be. Post-war Juncker, real ones sell for US$10K+
                  Post-war fake, but not made by Juncker.

Comment

The piece is a known fake and nothing like a genuine Juncker. On top of all it is in a bad condition. To put it short: Schrott!

Peter

Comment

No am not the seller, just found it for sale on trademe

Simon

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                      X