EK1 Photos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EK1 Photos

Hi can anybody help I want to buy maker marked EK1s 8,25,21,52 has anybody got any photos I have not been able to get any reference material and although I saw a 21 marked cross was unsure what I should be looking for,any help would be appreciated
    Thanks Iky

Do a search through this forum, using the search function in upper right side of page. Use advanced search, for the Crosses only forum. You should be able to find many pictures of what you're looking for.

Except a 8 or 25 mm'ed EK1...don't think there are any. And real L/12's are hard to find too.
    best
    Hank
    Last edited by Hank Cummings; 05-15-2007, 01:58 PM. Reason: re-worded
    Unless it was nighttime, or the weather was bad, and you were running out of gas - then it was a sweaty nightmare, like a monkey f*ing a skunk.
    ~ Dan Hampton, Viper Pilot

Comment

Hi, thanks I'll have a look

Comment

Hi,

Not all manufacturers you want to buy an EK 1. Klasse from ever made these award in this class.

Here's a list what you can get:
        • 8 Ferdinand Hoffstätter made only L/19 marked EK 1. Klasse
        • 21 Godet made only L/50 marked EK 1. Klasse
        • 25 AG Graveur-, Gold- und Silberschmiedeinnungen never made EK 1. Klasse only 2. Klasse
        • 52 Gottlieb & Wagner Idar-Oberstein never made EK 1. Klasse only 2. Klasse
        You can send me your Mailadresse in a PM and i'll send you all pics of the pieces you want to buy. I've examples from every piece you want.

I hope i can help you.

Regards
        Andreas

Comment

Originally posted by Paratrooper View Post
          Hi,

Not all manufacturers you want to buy an EK 1. Klasse from ever made these award in this class.

Here's a list what you can get:
          • 8 Ferdinand Hoffstätter made only L/19 marked EK 1. Klasse
          • 21 Godet made only L/50 marked EK 1. Klasse
          • 25 AG Graveur-, Gold- und Silberschmiedeinnungen never made EK 1. Klasse only 2. Klasse
          • 52 Gottlieb & Wagner Idar-Oberstein never made EK 1. Klasse only 2. Klasse
          You can send me your Mailadresse in a PM and i'll send you all pics of the pieces you want to buy. I've examples from every piece you want.

I hope i can help you.

Regards
          Andreas
          Andreas, since we are on this topic, have you ever seen a L/19 marked cross with a ferrous core? I never have.

Comment

Originally posted by ekhunter View Post
            Andreas, since we are on this topic, have you ever seen a L/19 marked cross with a ferrous core? I never have.
            Hi!

No, i never saw a L/19 marked cross with an iron core. They made only crosses with brass core. Did I write somewhat wrong? I ask because i don't understand the reason for your question.

Iky asked for pics of Iron Crosses 1st Class from the maker 8. This maker made only crosses with LDO marking. This is all what i said. Iky didn't asked only for crosses with iron core. He asked for crosses generally.

Regards
            Andreas

Comment

Comment

Two 25's

HI :I happen to be looking at the stats list - Blitz - has been collecting here and he has 2 unboxed EK1 - mm 25's showing ? Are they actually 26 's instead ?
                The 5 and 6 sometimes are hard to distinguish !
                Douglas

Comment

Bitz' stats are very questionable since the originality of the listed crosses never has been proven. The stats are only provided by the owners of the pieces.

e.g: The list mentions 1 EK1 screwback "L/21". You can call me Donald Duck if this cross is original......

Comment

Originally posted by Paratrooper View Post
                    Hi!

No, i never saw a L/19 marked cross with an iron core. They made only crosses with brass core. Did I write somewhat wrong? I ask because i don't understand the reason for your question.

Iky asked for pics of Iron Crosses 1st Class from the maker 8. This maker made only crosses with LDO marking. This is all what i said. Iky didn't asked only for crosses with iron core. He asked for crosses generally.

Regards
                    Andreas
                    Nah! You didn't write anything wrong. I was just straying a bit! Since you had mentioned that Hoffstadter only marked their crosses L/19, and not 8, I was just curious as to your opinion about these particular crosses and their cores. I was told years ago that Hoffstadter only made crosses with non ferrous cores, and since I'd never seen one with an iron core, I was attempting to 'tap' your expertise on this matter.

Comment

Hi, thanks for the reply I just looked at the list in Gorden Williamson's book, for crosses to collect if they did not make official crosses why are they listed. I am also looking for pictures of maker marked 1 and 2 crosses are they about. By the way I have a L/19 and its brass.
                      Thanks Iky

Comment

By the way is there a definitive list of official ek1 makers.
                        Thanks Iky

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                        X