Special EK1 L/16

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Special EK1 L/16

Hello, i have bought this one, i want to know if someone knows anything more about this rare EK1, it has the text: Willi Goch Demjansk-Kessel 1942.
    Are the stamps original or does nobody know it.
    It has 3 parts.
    The centre is magnetic.

Thanks in advance.

Tim

Hi Tim,

I moved your thread to the appropriate forum were you will probably recieve a better feedback on it.
    Kind regards,
    Giel

Check out our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/Giels-Milit...5292741243193/

Comment

Hi Messerschmitt,
      Well, I'll go first, but I might be wrong (nothing new there! )

L/16 should be Steinhauer & Luck, and to me this cross doesn't seem to have quality of the S&L. The swaz doesn't look right, and the beading looks odd. Might be the pictures, might be that it's very worn.

Also, the inscription looks odd, maybe modern, to me.

Overall, unless this was very cheap, or came with VERY good documentation, I would hesitate to buy it.

Hopefully some of the other guys with more knowledge than me will help out.

best
      Hank
      Unless it was nighttime, or the weather was bad, and you were running out of gas - then it was a sweaty nightmare, like a monkey f*ing a skunk.
      ~ Dan Hampton, Viper Pilot

Comment

Hi,i feel that the inscriptions look too 'thick' and neat..unless we have another example of this type of carving.

Comment

These crosses are popping up constantly.
          According to some of the sellers they are rejected original parts, put together post-war.
          They lack quality and finish, and the core does indeed look like it was made on a worn-out die.

I don't like the engraving at all, it's been put there to make it an interesting piece.

Who's the seller??
          I hope you can get your money back, it's a nice filler and should be priced accordingly.

Best regards,
          Ben

Comment

Hello, I have quarantee so i will get my money back.
            I have bought it in Holland, it's not from a dealer.
            thank you for the reply's.

Tim

Comment

OMG fantasy item!! Fake all the way

Comment

Certainly not a S&L EKI.

Complete fake. Get your money back.

Tony
                An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.

"First ponder, then dare." von Moltke

Comment

Hi!

That piece has nothing to do with an original wartime EK 1 and i agree with Ben. I don't like the engraving.

Regards
                  Andreas

Comment

Thanks, i have send it back and have my money back, i think i am going to buy one by Klaus Butschek, that's a better dealer.

Comment

Originally posted by Messerschmitt View Post
                      Thanks, i have send it back and have my money back, i think i am going to buy one by Klaus Butschek, that's a better dealer.

I'm happy that you have your money back .
                      They ask sometimes ridiculous prices for those "engraved" crosses.

Best,

Comment

These things have been showing up on other forums , as originals , L/16 !
                        Douglas
                        Attached Files

Comment

The back :
                          Attached Files

Comment

the swaz, next to the ridiculous engravings is probably one of the easiest characteristics of these fakes, just look at the skinny left arm and the soft edges.... Does anyone know who makes these, or what country they come from?

Comment

Poland

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                              X