Comment

IMO not original. Typival postwar pin.

Comment

[ATTACH]699910[/ATTACH]

Comment

I was of course talking about the DAO.

Comment

Hi!

IMO the EK 1 is a Floch fake with the "A" Type needle. I think the repair of the catch is artificial.
            I am not surely 100% because the 1939 date on the most Floch fakes is low down.
            Let us wait for more opinions.

Regards
            Andreas

Comment

Hi,

IMO the EK1 is a nice original later Meybauer (clearly correctly marked 7 on the pin) with an old catch repair. A nice honest example.

You do not have to know much about DAOs to know this one is bad, simply because of the typical post-war hardware.

Regards
              Mike
              Regards
              Mike

Evaluate the item, not the story and not the seller's reputation!

If you PM/contact me without the courtesy of using your first name, please don't be offended if I politely ignore you!

Comment

Originally posted by Paratrooper View Post
                Hi!

IMO the EK 1 is a Floch fake with the "A" Type needle. I think the repair of the catch is artificial.
                I am not surely 100% because the 1939 date on the most Floch fakes is low down.
                Let us wait for more opinions.

Regards
                Andreas
                Hi,

what i've written in posting #20 is wrong. I compared the piece with a few examples of Meybauer crosses and I think Mike is right. It's a late wartime Meybauer IC 1. Class.

Regards
                Andreas

Comment

The first one is adler orden, i got it from a trusted guy that told me that a swedish guy in german service was participating in the spanish war and was the owner of this. It costed me a farmyard. Comment is welcome

I hope that you can get your money back...

I see a slight diffrence in the hinge and hook and yours is whit marker mine is not, but i am intrested in any knowlede on this cross and maybee more variation exists.
                  This DAO is clearly a post-war made piece.
                  Sorry.

Best,

Comment

Thanks alot guys!

Hi again and thanks for evaluation on my DOA and EK1 cased, glad to hear about my EK1 and its makes me happy when its a real one the thing that confused me was the stamp on needle is up side down but as i understand its normal (but confusing)

About the DOA i did get my money back and the only feeling now is that i had a possible good DOA in hand and its turned out to be a fake i hate that feeling more than getting my money back.

your great guys thanks for helping me on that issue.

cheers
                    Carsten

Comment

Hello,

The Eagle Order is far from original.

The EK_1 is original and NOT A REPRODUCTION. It is marked "7" on the pin and is textbook for this maker.

William Kramer
                      Please visit my site: https://wehrmacht-militaria.com/

Comment

Thanks

Thanks guys, for helping on those 2 issuses, great help

cheers

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                        X