Knight's Cross of the War Merit Cross

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello Jody,
    For the record, your RK KvK is one of my favorite pieces as well, not to mention the rest of your amazing War Merit Cross collection- absolutely superb. I post a picture again of the great "Jody Collection"
    Attached Files

Comment

And for all the War Merit Cross fans out there, here is another smaller gathering.
      Attached Files

Comment

Beautiful examples!

Comment

What amazing sets !

Douglas

Comment

These are amazing!!

Pierce

Comment

Great crosses!!!

Thanks for sharing!

/peter

Comment

Comment

Don't they look great. I have the medal and both second class types, this is a tempting path to follow collecting wise.

Comment

War merit crosses

I also find the War merit crosses underestimated by many collectors.
                    Here's my Deschler contribution.

Koen
                    Attached Files

Comment

Hi Koen P,

Wow, the elusive outer carton, beautiful Deschler crosses,
                      The RK KvK has to be the most mint that i've ever seen, fantastic,
                      thanks for showing,

Cheers,
                      Shaneos

Comment

RK des KvK

Hello,
                        What great stuff. I hope one day to add a RK des KvK with Swords to my small collection.

Regards,
                        Jody

Comment

The Deschlers are awesome but my personal favorite of the RK des KvK are the "4" and "935" marked versions by Steinhauer & Luck.

Comment

I just happened to spot a Steinhauer & Luck RK des KvK with Swords in the original presentation case on the Ulric of England website. It is described as being in mint condition and is priced at "POA". I did inquire about the price via email and got a response stating that the price was 8,750 Pounds ($13,935).

Comment

Yes,
                              This is why I like the Deschlers. We know that they were actually awarded and worn, as the ones posted in this thread are.

Most (if not all) S & L crosses including The Steinhauer & Luck RK des KvK with Swords in the original presentation case on the Ulric of England website were taken from Schloss Klessheim Castle unissued. That is why they are always mint and although a great looking cross, don't have the awarded and worn feel of the Deschlers,

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                              X