Screwback EKI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Screwback EKI

Ive been offered this EKI but would like some opinions on it before i proceed

thanks in advance

Jonathan
    Attached Files

these are the only two pics i have to go on, i know its not much, sorry

Jonathan
    Attached Files

Comment

Am i right to be concerned about the swastika?

Comment

Jonathan
        That is a fake.

Peter

Comment

May i ask why Peter? to my untrained eye the swasitka doesnt look right but what are the other pointers?

Jonathan

Comment

I advice members to more often have a look our fake gallery. This link (association members only) takes you to the fake gallery of iron crosses first class: http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=101955

Peter

Comment

Thanks for the link Peter and i was cheking the thread already, im a bit pressed for time thats why i asked in here

thanks

Jonathan

Comment

Jonathan
                Shiny metal, glossy core paint... It does not have what it takes to be original. Besides that it is a known fake that comes with many types of markings. Just remember that small "dot" in the center of the disk at the reverse.

Peter

Comment

Thanks Peter

Sorry about not replying earlier, was pressed for time and Champions League took over my life this evening. Thanks for the help and the advice, suffice to say i replied "no thanks" to the offer

Jonathan

Comment

It might be my eyes or a ****e paint job but it has the look of being made in one piece. The paint seems to be filling the gap between the core and the beading?

Comment

Adrian
                      It is a one piece construction and yes the paint job is poor.

Peter

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                      X