Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Info on a seller RK 1957 please.

Hi ALL!

Just wanted some info on an ebay seller: elitemilitaria. I am interested in buying one of their knights crosses of the 57 era. I just can't quite make up my mind on the authenticity of the pieces they are selling. The thing is, they have a really good feedback rating but the crosses look like they just popped out of the presses this morning! They also look to have sold a bunch of these 'original' pieces in the last few months, I think around 10 or so and at a very high price. The last to go was item# 160089800368 on ebay.

I would be very interested to hear from any members and their experiences before I even take the plunge. You see I like to be 100% before I make a purchase like this.

Cheers,

Warren

Hi There,

This is a modern staybrite version of the 1957 Knights Cross with typical paint splashed all over the frame.

In regard to 57 RK awards these are the least desirable to own.

The Oaks are marked 925 which a silver content mark used in the UK to denote (I believe) Stirling Silver. With that you can draw your own conclusions regarding point of manufacture of this item and to its pedigree.

Regards ...

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
    X