No announcement yet.

Ek 1. Class Maker?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nothing on the inside of the pin as far as a maker mark. I wonder what it could be?

Comment

The more that I study this cross the more that I think it is a W&L. Does anyone else have one that can provide close ups of the beading on the 9 o'clock arm outer straight edge?

Comment

Here is mine:
        Attached Files

Comment

Thanks Darrell. Could you possibly provide an extreme close up of the front extreme left outer edge beading. (The outside of the left arm) Mine seems to have an anomaly.

Comment

How's this?
            Attached Files

Comment

Perfect Darrell, thanks very much. I will get a closer up of mine this evening, there's something I'd like you to take a look at in that same area on mine.

Comment

Darrell,
                Here is what I spoke about earlier. Die flaw?? Any help appreciated..
                Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Hi James, these die flaws are definitely NOT characteristic of a W&L. However (to me anyway) die flaws are always a good indicator of original EKs.

Comment

Darrell,

Thanks for looking and for your opinion. Still trying to figure this one out and I'm positive it's an original. These kind of EK's are a great inspiration to me. Half of the fun of owning them is discovering new things about them that you didn't notice before.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                          X