spanish cross in silver

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the cross looks OK to me.

Sometime on the Juncker's crosses, the mark is more or less well and deep stamped.

Close up show some defaults on the hinge and the hook like a repair, but may be is it just the pic.

Jacques

Comment

Originally posted by jacques View Post

Sometime on the Juncker's crosses, the mark is more or less well and deep stamped.

Close up show some defaults on the hinge and the hook like a repair, but may be is it just the pic.

Jacques
      Thanks Jacques for this detail

J.Baptiste

Comment

I think it's a good one, just has a weaker maker's mark. The front is 100% correct and the overall finish looks correct for a 900 silver piece IMO.
        Tim

Comment

I have some new photo, but i don't know, if they like it

Comment

Comment

Sorry for the quality of some photos, but the sales isn't clever with his camera

Comment

Everybody is in agreement to say this spanish cross is a ORIGINAL JUNCKER

Can you give me a valuation for this cross

THanks, J.Baptiste

Comment

Originally posted by jacques View Post

Jacques
                  ...The Spanish crosses in silver were assembled ,MM and than the back is completly sandblasted. So you will often see a very faded "900 and CEJ"
                  Pieter.
                  SUUM CUIQUE ...
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pieter Verbruggen View Post
                    ...The Spanish crosses in silver were assembled ,MM and than the back is completly sandblasted. So you will often see a very faded "900 and CEJ"
                    Pieter.
                    Thanks for you opinion, Pieter
                    I buy this cross some months ago
                    Best, J.Baptiste

Comment

Pieter, why was it necessary to blast the reverse of the SC's??

Comment

Originally posted by Pieter Verbruggen View Post
                        Pieter.
                        Where did you find that info? Is there some record of the manufacturing process for Spanish Crosses? If there is I would be extremely interested in it!

About the cross, the one thing odd to me is the pin looks like a meybauer pin.

Comment

...there are no records of , you can see they are sandblasted. The same was done to the reverse of oaks and oaks and swords.
                          Pieter.
                          SUUM CUIQUE ...
                          sigpic

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                          X