EK 1 Spange

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EK 1 Spange

Your brilliant opinions are welcome, please!
    Front
    Attached Files

Back

The other side.
    Thank you for looking.
    Attached Files

Comment

Fake!

Peter

Comment

Yes, a very crude cast fake, look at the amount of flashing between the wings and eagles head. And I use 'eagles head' in the loosest possible terms!

Comment

Hello

I agree with the other comments. A definate fake. Sorry.

Regards
          David

Comment

No doubt! A bad fake!

Comment

Weitze

Well as I told you before, my politic is to declare the seller
              This is from Mr Weitze!
              So, since now, I got
              1 fake from Jamie Cross
              1 fake from Jorg Kailen
              1 fake from Helmuth Weitze.

Please think about me and my experiences when you'll vote the best on line dealer.
              Today I paid the bill, but tomorrow could be you ...
              Cheers mates

Comment

Hi Fabio,
                I hope you get your money back on this one. I've had nothing but good deals with Weitze but then I make sure I know what I'm buying. Some people don't have good things to say about this dealer but then all dealers make mistakes. However, it makes sense to research the item before you buy and if you have doubts, post the item here for forum members to give their opinions before you part with your money.

Comment

Originally posted by Adrian View Post
                  all dealers make mistakes.
                  if you have doubts, post the item here for forum members to give their opinions before you part with your money.
                  Everybody make mistakes and some of them by purpose
                  Fabio could have bought his Spange before he was a member here. BTW, Fabio it is EKII, not EK1 but I am sure you know it.
                  Ask Weitze to refund your money, man

Comment

Hello

I have never come across, or heard of, a dealer who hasn't at some time or another sold a fake - whether accidentally or deliberately.

What matters to me isn't so much that the dealer sold a fake but how they deal with people once it is pointed out to be a fake. I buy from, among others, two of the dealers, (Cross and Weitze), that Fabio mentions and have always found them to be good to do business with. Speak to Weitze and ask him for your money back. If he is as honourable as I believe him to be there shouldn't be any problem. If not, let us know on the forum.

Beyond that, as has been stated already, post photos of the item on here before buying it if you unsure about it, and learn as much as possible about the items you want to collect. That way you will have a better chance of avoiding fakes in the future.

Regards
                    David

Comment

dealers and items

Thank you mates for your sincere words.
                      Most of my items I bought after being a WAF member but before buying a digi cam with macro zoom and a scanner.
                      So I had this handicap for months.
                      In the meanwhile I was excited for have items and I bought them on the wrong idea that if I was sincere with the dealer and tell him I was at the first steps he would helpin me.
                      I have a very friendly attitude with Jamie and Andreas, one of the Weitze dealers.
                      Jamie gimme for free some of his books and I gave him some of my Italian stuff for free.
                      Andreas and I were planning to meet in Milano's show for knowin each other personally after a frequent commercial relation.
                      I have bought from them and gave them frequently money.
                      I have never made any problem at all.
                      Just a stupid question: why do they acted so stupidly with me?
                      They will lost a good buyer. They will lost for sure more than I could lost with their fakes. And so, which sense have all this?
                      Sorry for my boring words.
                      Thank you guys

Comment

Hello

If you have such a good relationship with these dealers, and in the case of this item, with Weitze, I doubt that you will have any problems getting your money back. I know what you say about they will lose a good customer, but have you given them a chance to put matters right ? If not, you are making judgement about them without allowing the opportunity for them to show if they are indeed honourable, and stand by their promise that everything is a genuine original item.

Give them the chance to put matters right. Then if they don't by all means hang them out to dry on here for all the World to know.

Regards
                        David

Comment

Originally posted by DavidM View Post
                          Hello

If not, you are making judgement about them without allowing the opportunity for them to show if they are indeed honourable, and stand by their promise that everything is a genuine original item.

Regards
                          David
                          Hello David.
                          Honestly it wasnt my intention of crucifying anybody, I just was considering that in this field of collectioning that is called militaria, everything that counts is knowledge of the items and nothing else.
                          I do not know what you do for living but in my job if you do something wrong, you can't say I didn't know, I was in good faith: you pay and thats' all.
                          So if you selle TR item for living and sell me fake items. there are only two possible solutions: or you don't understand what you sell, and you are an incompetent seller, or you are in bad faith. And you are a zero.
                          Tertium non datur, said a latin motto.
                          Just my opinion

Comment

Hello

I know exactly what you mean and to some extent I agree with you. However, I also believe that there is a lot of truth in the maxim 'A man who has never made a mistake, has never made anything'.

I don't sell or deal in militaria for living, but in my job as well, if anyone makes a mistake we don't expect our customers to pay for it. Once brought to our attention we would refund immediately with an apology.

All I've expressed here is my own opinion that everyone should be given a chance to make things right. Mistakes can and do happen with even the best of people. It's the response to the mistake that then counts. As I say, just my view.

Kind Regards
                            David

Comment

VERY IMPORTANT COMMUNICATION

You all got to know that

JAMIE CROSS took back the piece and offered to give me back money or make a trade.
                              JORG KAILES SAMMLER CABINETT took back the piece and offered to give me back money or make a trade.
                              WEITZE not only offered to give me back money or make a trade but also let me the fake item.

IMO 3 professional and honest sellers and 3 gentlemen

Thank you for your attention mates!

Originally posted by DavidM View Post
                              Hello

I know exactly what you mean and to some extent I agree with you. However, I also believe that there is a lot of truth in the maxim 'A man who has never made a mistake, has never made anything'.

I don't sell or deal in militaria for living, but in my job as well, if anyone makes a mistake we don't expect our customers to pay for it. Once brought to our attention we would refund immediately with an apology.

All I've expressed here is my own opinion that everyone should be given a chance to make things right. Mistakes can and do happen with even the best of people. It's the response to the mistake that then counts. As I say, just my view.

Kind Regards
                              David

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                              X