EK1 Schinkel # 20

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EK1 Schinkel # 20

Hi Gang,I'm new to the Fourm.Can some one post some pix of a EK1 Shinkel #20 for me? I just picked one up and I'm haveing doubts about it.The pin is marked #20 but on top of the pin in the middle and not the under side near the hinge! I'll try to get some pix up in a day or two.Thanks Dutchman.

I think you'd better view this article firstly.

http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/iron...ironcross1.htm

or you can use search tool with key words(EK1 Shinkel #20).And you can post pics of your Shinkel #20 on this forum.

Comment

Hello

If the EK1 is a Schinkle and it carries a maker mark then it is either a fake or the makers mark has been added at a later date, (probably post war), in an attempt to 'enhance' the piece. When you can, please post some photos of it.

Regards
      David

Comment

Yes I always thought that Shinkels were never maker marked and it was never really know who made them.

Comment

Shinkel # 20.

Hi gang,Here are the pix.Any and all info. welcome.Thanks Dutchman.

Comment

Shinkel # 20.

Hi Gang,Should I send this Cross back?I paid $150.00 for it.

Comment

Hello

I can't see any photos. PM me and I'll give you my e-mail address so that you can send the photos to me and I'll post them on here for you.

Also, it's well worth paying the very low annual subscription to become a full association member. You will then be able to post pictures yourself among other things.

Regards
              David

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
              X