Another KvkIIwswords

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another KvkIIwswords

Newest arrival, came with urkunde and packet, but the packet is printed kriegsberdiensrkruez 2.klasse, not mention of schwertern (purchaesd off estand)

only got scans at the moment but theres a makers mark stamped on the ring, a very tiny square that is either blank or so full of grime the mm is obscured. in comparison to my other KvKII, this one feels much heavier and also has a much more 'worn' feel to it

thanks

jonathan

Nice cross.

Might think about "cropping" your next pix though....

best
    Hank
    Unless it was nighttime, or the weather was bad, and you were running out of gas - then it was a sweaty nightmare, like a monkey f*ing a skunk.
    ~ Dan Hampton, Viper Pilot

Comment

Yep Hank, was thinking the same thing but 'excitement' got the better of me in the rush to post and share lol

anyhow the cross measures 49mm across so im quite happy with it. bit concerned about the weight as it feels heavier than my other KvKII mit schwertern

thanks for the comment

jonathan

Comment

No problemo, I know how it is when you want to post something!

You might be able to read the maker mark if you have a magnifying glass, or even using somebody's glasses.

Keep up the good work!

best
        Hank
        Unless it was nighttime, or the weather was bad, and you were running out of gas - then it was a sweaty nightmare, like a monkey f*ing a skunk.
        ~ Dan Hampton, Viper Pilot

Comment

got a magnifying glass and cant make out anyhthing in the square imprinted on the ring. theres some grime on it and im debating whether or not to clean it, i just love the worn look on this one

regards
          Jonathan

Comment

Nice original example

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
            X