EKII Spange Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EKII Spange Help

I just bought this, looks good to me. Does anyone have one just like it? Appreciate the comments. It is unmarked on back. Sure are a lot of cries for help in this particular part of the forum...

No one has even an opinion? Please, even opinions would be helpful.

Comment

Brian

Read this thread...

http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...ghlight=spange

Rich
      Interested in hand-stitched EM/NCO LW insignia and cuff-titles
      Decorations of Germany

Comment

Thanks Richard, looks exactly like the one you posted. Never a good thing when all the big guns come out against it.

Comment

I've looked closely at the one I have, I could return it, but I am not. I'm going to go against, yes, Gordon and Frank H on this one. I think it's real which no one said it wasn't, and I like it. It's on original ribbon, no big deal, the back of this one is clean unlike the one on the other thread which only means it's not die cast.

At first I panicked but I am content this is a great item. From my picture you can see the fine detailing around the swaz and other areas that the photo in the other thread does not show!

THANK YOU NICK.

Forgive my first impulse to bolt and run from it due to a lack of confiction from others!!! Every so often we have to think for ourselves and if I can sleep at night with my decisions, that's really all that matters.

Comment

It may not be anyone's favorite but I believe it's original. The darkness to the silver is truly aged and not added as is the case with so many fakes. Having some knowledge of silver, IMHO, the dark CAN be added to silver but it's generally an overall darkness that needs to be polished off the high points at some expense to the high points. IMHO none of the high points have suffered the loss of mass as would be evident to polishing off the dark 'ageing' to achieve the 'look'.

Not trying to sell or convince anyone but anyone else with this EKII spange might want to add theirs here also.
            Attached Files

Comment

"Every so often we have to think for ourselves and if I can sleep at night with my decisions, that's really all that matters."

Hear, hear!
              George

Comment

Just need the right picture to 'love' it...
                Attached Files

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                X