Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LDO iron cross case

hi,

i have chance to buy LDO case for iron cross 1st class.case has l/59 stamp.how difficult would it be to obtain suitable iron cross to match ?

cheers,

mark

Originally posted by mar maskery View Post
    hi,

i have chance to buy LDO case for iron cross 1st class.case has l/59 stamp.how difficult would it be to obtain suitable iron cross to match ?

cheers,

mark

is it pin or screwback? either way, it could take a while, but not impossible.

Comment

Case

I've seen recently, on one or two of the websites, a screwback Rettenmaier for sale, so if the case is for a screwback, I don't think it will be too hard to find.

Comment

Link to L59 pinback

Here's a link to an L59 pinback if that is of any help...2nd row of EK1's. I have purchased three items from this site. All were fine.

http://www.germanmilitaria.com/Galleries/Medals.html

Regards,
        Stu

Comment

hi stu,

many thanks for the help.the case will be around £80 and that cross £175 so a total of £255.not sure how that relates to asking prices for a cased set these days as i have not bought for quite while !

cheers,

mark

Comment

forgot to add - pinback and thanks for all replies.

mark

Comment

Originally posted by mar maskery View Post
              hi stu,

many thanks for the help.the case will be around £80 and that cross £175 so a total of £255.not sure how that relates to asking prices for a cased set these days as i have not bought for quite while !

cheers,

mark
              for a pin back it would be in the high end of what i would want to pay for one. but then again all depends of the condition of the items, and how bad you want it.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
              X